27,378 total views, 2 views today
What is an element?
A component possibly characterized as any substance that :
- Contains just a single sort of particle.
- It can’t be separated into a less complex frame due to either a compound or physical means (Copper or Sulfur)
- Can exist as either iotas or atoms (Oxygen or Nitrogen)
- Components are organized in the intermittent table and are allocated a one of a kind image dependent on their name.
- Components are partitioned into three classes that have trademark properties: metals, non metals and semi – metals.