15,862 total views, 2 views today
Jamaica was first located constantly voyage of Christopher Columbus on 5 May 1492. It at that point went under English principle in 1655 preceding picking up autonomy in 1962.
Jamaica’s first town worked by the Spanish in 1509 was “Sevilla Nueva”, or New Seville close ST. Ann’s Bay on the islands north coast(more…)
15,332 total views, no views today
Historical and Cultural Facts
- Kuwait picked up autonomy from Great Britain on June 19, 1961.
- August 2, 1990 – Iraq attacks Kuwait. Allegedly, Iraqi pioneer Saddam Hussein chose to attack the little, oil-rich country so as to satisfy obligations brought about amid Iraq’s multi year war with Iran.
454 total views, 2 views today
Historical and Cultural Facts about Tonga
- Polynesians have lived on Tonga for something like 3,000 years. The Dutch were the first to investigate the islands, arrival on Tafahi in 1616. English pilgrim James Cook arrived on islands in 1773 and 1777 and named them the Friendly Islands.
364 total views, no views today
Authentic and Cultural Facts about Peru
- The most punctual confirmations of human nearness in Peruvian region have been dated to roughly 9,000 BC
- Peru was once part of the incomparable Incan Empire and later the real bad habit eminence of Spanish South America. It was vanquished in 1531– 1533 by Francisco Pizarro.
344 total views, no views today
Authentic and Cultural Facts about El Salvador
- El Salvador is the littlest nation in Central America and is littler than the territory of Massachusetts.
- El Salvador is circumscribed by the Pacific Ocean, Guatemala, and Honduras.
366 total views, 4 views today
Verifiable and Cultural Facts About Malawi
- Chambo is the staple eating routine of numerous lakeside occupants. This fish is the most imperative farming yield of Lake Malawi.
- The customary dress worn by ladies on Malawi is called Chitenje. It is a rectangular bit of texture which arrives in an assortment of examples, hues and plans. It is tied similarly as you would tie a sarong. It is at times used to conceal marginally shabbier attire and can likewise be utilized as a child sling or as a pot holder.