Home » Facts and Mythology (Page 2)
Category Archives: Facts and Mythology
216 total views, no views today
WWII War Ship
At the point when the Second World War started, the Queen Mary went from an extravagance sea liner to a ship that conveyed numerous military troops. It was stripped of its exquisite accommodations and was painted a disguise dim shading for its motivation as a war dispatch.
240 total views, no views today
- Japan facilitated the 1964 Summer Olympic diversions in Tokyo and will again in 2020. They likewise facilitated the 1972 and 1998 Winter Olympic Games in Sapporo and Nagano, separately.
- The primary novel, The Tale of Genji, was composed in 1007 by a Japanese honorable lady, Murasaki Shikibu.
178 total views, no views today
Historical and Cultural Facts about Azerbaijan
- The Country of Azerbaijan didn’t exist till 1918 and owes its reality to Lenin and Stalin.
- The principal known chimney and development in mankind’s history, which is gone again from 700,000 to 500,000 years back, was found in Azikh Cave, the biggest collapse Azerbaijan.
- Azeri culture is known for its history of old stories and superstition, here are a couple of prevalent views: (1)”Do not loan cash or bread during the evening.” (2)”Leaving scissors with opened edges brings disaster and even passing.” (3)”If you meet a man with void pails, you are destined for mishap.”
296 total views, no views today
The narrative of Hachishakusama, which generally interprets as “Eight-Feet-Tall,” is an Internet legend from Japan that was first posted online in 2008 preceding rapidly being received into funnies and recreations all through the nation. As indicated by the storyteller, he was going to his grandparents’ home in a little town when he saw a weird woman who appeared to be unusually tall and who snickered in an abnormal way.
432 total views, no views today
Numerous individuals imagine that dinosaurs were merciless like reptiles today, yet in the event that they were, they wouldn’t have had the muscles important to go after different dinosaurs. Researchers assessed the digestion of numerous dinosaurs, deciding weight from the greater part of their thigh bones and development rates from rings in the fossilized bones.
278 total views, no views today
In Hindu folklore, Garuda is a fledgling having a place with Lord Visnu, sufficiently substantial for him to ride thus splendidly shaded that he’s frequently confused for the divine force of flame. Despite the fact that he wasn’t made as a divine being, he’s regularly worshiped as such.He’s additionally found in Japanese folklore, where he’s known as Karura.