Families Unsolved Murder Cases

Share It.....
  • 2

 8,939 total views,  2 views today

The Bricca Family

source youtube
source youtube

On September 25, 1966, compound designer Jerry Bricca left work, got some milk at the store for his wife, Linda, and their girl, Debbie, and touched base at his Cincinnati home around 8:00 PM. He got his refuse prepared for waste day and, in the wake of participating in some casual conversation with a neighbor who was strolling her puppy, went inside his home. In the morning, no one saw Debbie at school, and Jerry never appeared for a flight he should take for a business trek to West Virginia.

By the following day, neighbors saw that the Briccas’ pooches had been yelping throughout the day and that their rubbish jars hadn’t been moved. So their companions Dick Meyer and Dick Janszen figured they’d monitor them. Meyer, a World War II veteran, opened their front entryway and perceived a commonplace odor: Something was dead inside the house. As the police sought the Briccas’ home, they discovered Debbie dead in her room and Linda and Jerry dead in theirs. Linda’s body was laid on top of Jerry’s, and Jerry had a sock stuffed into his mouth. Both Linda and Jerry were tied up, and every one of the three of the Briccas had been wounded to death.

No murder weapon was found, yet Jerry’s wallet and the family’s morning daily paper from September 26 were absent. Albeit some trusted that the killings were a piece of an unconstrained burglary, others whispered that it was a precisely arranged assault. By neighbor, Linda had appeared to be anxious and terrified a few weeks before the killings. A week prior to Linda’s demise, a lady she had known named Valerie Percy had been murdered in her home in Chicago. Percy’s killer was never gotten. Despite the fact that agents never figured out if the two killings were associated, Percy and Linda were said to have circled with the same group when Linda lived in Illinois.

The Feeney Family

In February 1995, science educator Jon Feeney left home for a weekend meeting at Mississippi’s Lake of the Ozarks. The day Feeney returned, he got the horrendous news that his family had been killed the past night.His wife, Cheryl, and child, Tyler, had been pounded the life out of. His one-year-old girl had been stifled with a shoelace. The criminologist who first saw the bodies said it was the most exceedingly bad murder scene he’d ever looked at.

As the powers started their examination, Jon Feeney’s vindication and way of life progressively went under open investigation. Feeney had been unfaithful to his wife on various events and was even expected to go out with a kindred instructor the night his family was killed. No one could check that he was at the meeting, and a corner store specialist in the region who asserted to have seen him was later appeared to be lying. Around a year after the homicides, Feeney was captured and attempted on three tallies of first-degree murder.

The arraignment highlighted Feeney’s questionable good character and brought up that he had gotten the money for a $500,000 life and property protection strategy taking after the murders.With an absence of physical confirmation, in any case, Feeney was found not blameworthy and discharged. Still, some have kept on hypothesizing that Feeney was included in his family’s passings. One hypothesis, in view of the way that Tyler was found to have been tainted with hepatitis B before his demise, proposes that Feeney might have had an assistant or hit man carry out the employment.

The Tan Siblings

In Singapore, Tan Kuen Chai and his wife, Lee Mei Ying, claimed and drove a transport for schoolchildren. The Tans had four offspring of their own: a girl in kindergarten named Chin Nee and three children in grade school named Kok Peng, Kok Hin, and Kok Soon.On January 6, 1979, Kuen Chai and Mei Ying left for work at 6:35 AM. Around 30 minutes after the fact, Mei Ying called the kids three times to get them up for school, however no one got the telephone. Next, she called a neighbor, who had a go at knocking so as to wake the youngsters on the front entryway. Be that as it may, the neighbor’s thumping went unanswered too.

At the point when the Tans returned home from work almost three hours after the fact, Mei Ling found the kids’ ridiculous bodies in the lavatory. The four youngsters had been cut on their heads, conceivably with a blade or kitchen chopper. Beside a few bloodstains in the kitchen sink, the flat seemed spotless and deliberate. Nothing had been taken, and no entryways seemed, by all accounts, to be constrained. Police suspected that the executioner knew the crew.

In a mysterious Chinese New Year card that Kuen Chai and Mei Ying got after the murders, the sender tended to them by “Ah Chai” and “Ah Eng,” their monikers. Marked by “The Murderer,” the card contained a photo of youngsters playing and ridiculed that the Tans could have “no additionally posterity ha-ha-ha,” potentially a reference to Mei Ying’s ripeness problems.Although specialists took a few individuals into guardianship for addressing, no one appeared to have any association with the homicides. From that point forward, the case has gotten to be one of Singapore’s most notorious unsolved violations.

The Maps Family

On the night of January 21, 1962, firefighters raced to douse a flame that was seething in the home of Edward and Christine Maps. Christine was discovered oblivious and wounded, yet Edward had vanished. The body of the couple’s child girl, Julia Louise, was secured with a heap of blankets.Although Christine was taken to the healing center, she passed on from a skull break and cerebral drain by the following morning. Her post-mortem examination demonstrated that she had been hit in the head by an intense obtuse item. The flame that annihilated her house was not a mischance but rather an intentional endeavor to conceal her homicide.

A quest for Edward started soon after Christine was conveyed to the healing facility. Despite the fact that Edward was a liberal man who cherished his little girl beyond a reasonable doubt, he was likewise a weirdo and wayward nonconformist who experienced schizophrenia. Powers quickly associated him with the homicide and arson.As they looked the area that cool winter night, they assumed that he couldn’t in any way, shape or form have gone far. All things considered, he had left his wallet, ID, and both of his autos at home. In any case, in spite of a few huge ventures and a spot on the FBI’s Most Wanted List from 1967 until 1971, Edward Maps (presented above) has never been found.

A couple of days after Edward disappeared, his companion Henry Evans got a strange telephone call from him. Edward said that he couldn’t go to the police and afterward began discussing a canvas Evans had made. Before he unexpectedly finished the call, he said, “I need you to give my affection to Julia.”In 1971, Edward Maps was announced legitimately dead. Despite the fact that he was the introductory suspect for the situation, numerous trust that Edward might have been a casualty also. One year after the homicides, one of Edward’s companions told police that he suspected Edward had been captured and killed by Christine’s dad, Robert Wolbach. Wolbach, an oppressive and vicious man, contradicted his girl’s marriage and scorned Edward. Wolbach’s wife once told police that she thought Edward was dead yet declined to expound.

The Diggs Family

In 1970, agent Wesley Diggs and his wife, Jean, moved their family from Harlem to the residential community of Teaneck, New Jersey. In spite of the fact that they were the first African-American family in the area, their neighbors were well disposed, and the Diggses turned into a key part of the group. Their high school little girl, Audrey, was a star competitor, and Jean frequently brought the other youngsters—Allison, Wesley Jr., and Roger—to Audrey’s amusements. Wesley, the proprietor of two Harlem bars, was a bustling man who for the most part worked up to 18 hours a day.

Because of his work routine, Wesley wasn’t home much and now and then continued through to the end in New York. On the evening of December 6, 1975, Wesley got back home from work and discovered Audrey “hurt” in her bedroom.After he kept running outside shouting for offer, a neighbor who some assistance with working as a medical attendant checked Audrey and found that she was dead. They called the police. As the house was looked, the assemblages of the other four relatives were found in three separate rooms: Jean in the storm cellar, Allison in the loft, and the young men in their mutual room. The more youthful kids were found in their nightgown, persuading that they may have been slaughtered the earlier night.

Some individual who was acquainted with the house may have slipped in and trapped the family as they were getting prepared for bed.Some individuals from the group recommended that Wesley, who wasn’t home that night and later breezed through an untruth indicator test, may have known more than he let on to the police. Richard Kazinci, the lead specialist looking into the issue, estimated that it was a vengeance executing by some individual attempting to turn the tables on Wesley.Wesley, in any case, demanded that he had told the powers all that he knew. Irritated at open suspicion that he was the executioner, Wesley communicated cruel disillusionment with how the examination was directed. At a certain point, he requested the FBI to be acquired. His solicitation was denied. He kicked the bucket in 1985, never knowing precisely what happened to his crew.

The Dardeen Family

On November 17, 1987, Joeann Dardeen made a telephone call to the police and asked that they keep an eye on her child’s trailer in Jefferson County, Illinois. Keith Dardeen, who lived with his pregnant wife, Ruby, and their three-year-old child, Pete, had strangely neglected to appear for work that morning.When powers went out to research, they found that Keith’s auto was absent. Inside the home, they found the inert groups of Ruby, Pete, and an infant lying on a water bed.

Pete had been pounded the life out of, and Ruby was assaulted so brutally that she started giving birth. Clearly, the executioner felt no compelling reason to extra her infant girl. With the family’s patriarch gone, police suspected that Keith was the killer. After two days, in any case, a few seekers discovered his body in an adjacent wheat field. Keith had been executed by a discharge to the head, and the executioner had ravaged his private parts as well.As a few individuals translated this with a gay person meaning, one peculiar hypothesis suggested that Keith was subtly gay and included in an issue.

Another hypothesis offered Ruby as the blameworthy mate, while others thought about whether the killings were a custom submitted by an evil clique. In 2000, after his capture for the wounding of a 10-year-old young lady, serial executioner Tommy Lynn Sells guaranteed that he had murdered the Dardeen crew. Offers, a vagabond and jamboree specialist who had traversed the nation for two decades, said that he had met Keith at a service station. As far as anyone knows, he took after Keith home after Keith inquired as to whether Sells needed to engage in sexual relations with him and his wife.This story, in any case, is conflicting with Keith’s character. Likewise, he was stressed over wrongdoing in the region and wanted to move soon. By family, it’s impossible that he would have let an outsider inside his home.

The Boles Family

On August 13, 1965, James Boles, his wife, Darlene, and their children, Robert and Thomas, moved to a lodge in Crestline, California. In the wake of going the whole first weekend without got notification from anyone, James’ mom called a few different relatives and her child’s working environment to see what was going on.As it turned out, no one had any contact with the Boles family since the day they cleared out.

To quiet James’ and Darlene’s moms down, Darlene’s sibling Floyd offered to roll over to Crestline to ensure everyone was alright. Despite the fact that Floyd wasn’t acquainted with Crestline, a worker he conveyed along could offer him some assistance with finding his sister’s lodge. As Floyd drew nearer the front entryway, he investigated the parlor window and saw the family’s dachshund in a pool of blood on the couch.Going into the lodge alone, Floyd headed past the void lounge room and kitchen and found the four assemblages of the Boles family in the main room. Every individual from the family had been shot various times with .22-bore slugs. Conceivably because of an uproarious gathering close to the family’s lodge on the night of their killings, none of the neighbors reported listening to any shouts or discharges.

A few witnesses had spotted two new autos stopped in the family’s carport, yet this was the most accommodating data they could give. Throughout the following year, the examination slowed down because of an absence of pieces of information and solid suspects. At a certain point, a crude Southerner named George Robert Stewart was addressed and given a polygraph test. Stewart, who was being explored for another unsolved homicide in Alabama, totally fizzled the test. In any case, in the wake of demonstrating he was in New Orleans at the season of the killings, Stewart was discharged.

The Sims Family

source youtube
source youtube

For some occupants of Tallahassee, the Florida capital lost its blamelessness on October 22, 1966. Like a significant part of the city that day, state training official Robert Sims, his wife, Helen, and their most youthful girl, Joy, listened to a school football game on the radio between Florida State University and Mississippi State.The Simses likewise had two more seasoned little girls, Jeanie and Judy, yet they were out keeping an eye on families who had gone to the diversion. Neither one of the girls was normal back home until late in the evening.Around 11:00 PM, Jeanie got back home and found the spot shockingly calm.

She checked the main room and was stunned to discover the assortments of her guardians and more youthful sister lying on the floor, their mouths choked and their lower legs and wrists bound together with rope.All three had been shot various times in the head, albeit just Helen had survived the assault. Before she could portray what had happened, Helen fell into a state of insensibility. She kicked the bucket a couple of days after the fact in the hospital.After the killings, alarm grasped the city. Individuals kept their kids home on Halloween.

Ladies enlisted in self-preservation classes and conveyed water weapons loaded with smelling salts. Interestingly, albeit nobody could think about any foes the Simses may have had, both Robert and Helen had been blindfolded, and their home hinted at no constrained entry.C.A. Roberts, a minister known not family, turned into the primary suspect for the situation.

Helen had functioned as a secretary for Roberts and had bafflingly left the occupation a couple of days before her homicide. Some thought about whether the two had been having an affair.Roberts, on the other hand, had a strong plausible excuse. He worked for the Florida State University football group and was seen at that day’s game.The criminologist responsible for the case, who is presently expired, later suspected that a nearby young couple had submitted the killings. Albeit never viewed as official suspects, this couple apparently had a bizarre taste for death and funerals, and the sweetheart showed an unordinary interest in taking after the examination.

The Wolf Family

On April 22, 1920, after not got notification from his neighbors the Wolfs for two days, kindred rancher John Craft started to stress. In spite of the fact that the climate was awful that morning in Turtle Lake, North Dakota, the Wolfs had left their garments drying on their outside clothesline. Create thought this was bizarre for the family, so he chose to monitor them. As he strolled up to the Wolfs’ home, he heard a few pigs making a ruckus in one of the outbuildings. At the point when Craft went to examine, he found the collections of Jacob Wolf and his little girls Maria and Edna injured by the pigs and halfway covered up by feed and dirt.

The assortments of Jacob’s wife, a cousin and neighbor named Jacob Hofer, and whatever is left of the Wolfs’ youngsters—Bertha, Lydia, and Martha—were found in the basement of the house. The main survivor of the butcher, the Wolfs’ eight-month-old little girl, Emma, lay in her lodging unhurt. Except for Martha, who had been slaughtered with a hatchet, the other seven casualties had all been impacted by a shotgun.

John Layer, another neighbor of the family, was captured and accused of the killings in May. By admission, Jacob pulled a shotgun on him while the two men were contending outside the Wolfs’ home.As Layer attempted to snatch the weapon far from Jacob, he unintentionally shot Jacob Hofer and Jacob Wolf’s wife. He shot Jacob Wolf next and afterward followed Maria and Edna, executing them in the horse shelter. After he murdered the other three young ladies inside the house, Layer moved the bodies into the stable and storm cellar.

Later in prison, then again, Layer withdrew his admission. There no physical proof to embroil him. Layer had admitted to the homicides subsequent to spending a solitary day in police care where he was beaten and influenced by the police to assume praise. At a certain point, he was informed that a lynch swarm was sitting tight outside the prison for him.Until his demise in 1925, Layer swore that he was honest and endeavored to take his case toward the North Dakota Supreme Court. In spite of the fact that the case is formally shut, it’s entirely likely that Layer was a wrongly blamed man, the casualty of a degenerate police power frantic to stick the killings on the most effortless individual they could discover.

The Bear Brook Murders

On November 10, 1985, a man chasing in a backwoods close New Hampshire’s Bear Brook State Park found a 210-liter (55 lady) metal drum thumped over on its side. Inquisitive, the seeker drew nearer the drum and saw a refuse sack that had fallen outside it.When he opened the pack, he found the incompletely dismantled, naked collections of a young lady and young lady. By, the two casualties were connected and had been pounded the life out of. In spite of the fact that they were never distinguished, police guessed that they may have been mother and girl.

Nonetheless, no known cases in New Hampshire appeared to coordinate with the Bear Brook bodies. In 2000, a police sergeant doled out to the chilly case came back to the area where the drum was at first found and discovered another drum precisely like the first. This drum, which was found 90 meters (300 ft) far from the first, additionally contained the remaining parts of two females.A DNA test on one of the bodies, a young lady who may have been a few years of age, built up that she was identified with the young lady found in the first barrel.

The other young lady, conceivably between the ages of three and five, did not seem, by all accounts, to be identified with alternate casualties. Starting late 2015, the four Bear Brooks bodies have not been distinguished, in spite of the fact that agents have taken a stab at utilizing scientific tests and digitally recreated pictures for recognizable proof. In spite of being discovered 15 years separated, the casualties passed on around the same time, perhaps between the late 1970s and mid 1980s. Because of the poor state of the young ladies’ teeth, the powers trust they might have originated from a disconnected or neediness stricken crew.

Leave a Reply