122 total views, 2 views today
Jaipur is synonymous with Hawa Mahal. This wonderful landmark of India was worked by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. Otherwise called the Palace of Winds, this delightful landmark is the milestone of Jaipur. The landmark is five stories high and the front of the landmark is carefully cut with wonderful themes. It gives a remarkable case of Rajput style of engineering. Hawa Mahal is not precisely a castle but rather a screen of wonderfully etched windows that resemble the front of a royal residence. It was worked for the regal women of Rajasthan who needed to see the bustling city life from inside a cloak. Perused on about Hawa Mahal of Rajasthan.
The structure contains 953 wonderful windows made out of pink sandstone. These windows are known as “Jharokhas” and are inherent a way that it looks like a honeycomb. Behind each window is a little chamber implied for sitting serenely and review the bustling city life. The royal residence is called Hawa Mahal in light of the fact that these little windows permit normal course of air, in this manner permitting ventilation from all parts of the castle.
The landmark is gone to by scores of sightseers consistently, both neighborhood and outside who are totally hypnotized by the sheer greatness and polish of this landmark. The best time to view this landmark is early morning amid dawn when it looks incredibly exquisite. The upper floors of the royal residence can be come to by climbing the restricted inclines. There are no stairs inside the Hawa Mahal.
The royal residence is currently kept up by the Archeological Department. There is a little historical center situated in the premises of Hawa Mahal that houses antiquated ancient rarities identified with the Rajput way of life. This lovely pink sandstone structure is an absolute necessity check whether you are going by Jaipur. It is found right in the focal point of the city and can be effectively come to from anyplace in Jaipur. You can simply contract an auto or a taxi to get to this well known landmark.
Some Interesting Facts about Hawa Mahal
- Hawa Mahal is a standout amongst the most well known antiquated landmarks of Rajathan. Hawa Mahal was inherent 1799 A.D by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
- Hawa Mahal was implicit 1799 A.D by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
- The words “Hawa Mahal” signify “Wind Palace.” Hawa Mahal is supposed in light of the fact that it has around 953 windows through which the breeze streams and keeps the royal residence cool. All the Jaipur royals used this working as their mid year retreat.
- Hawa Mahal was planned by Lal Chand Usta. The building was particularly raised for the imperial women of Jaipur. The reason for this building was to permit the illustrious women to watch every one of the exercises of the nearby commercial center without being seen.
- Hawa Mahal shows a novel blend of Mughal and Rajput design styles.
- It is cut out of red and pink sandstone.
- Hawa Mahal is the tallest working on the planet without an establishment. Hawa Mahal has 5 stories and it is as yet standing upright since it is bended and inclining at a point of 87 degrees.
- Hawa Mahal is inherent the state of Lord Krishna’s crown.
- The cross section work or the jaali work in the windows of Hawa Mahal is like the honeycomb of a bee sanctuary.
- Not at all like customary structures, there is no front access to the Hawa Mahal. On the off chance that you need to get in, you need to enter from the back side.
- The Hawa Mahal has just inclines, rather than general stairs to achieve the upper floors of the building.