Unsolved Disturbing Mysteries from Australia

Share It.....

 1,656 total views,  2 views today

Rhianna Barreau Disappearence

Twelve-year-old Rhianna Barreau arranged stroll to the nearby shopping center in South Australia in October 1992 to purchase a card for her American friend through correspondence. She regularly would have taken the transport, yet transport drivers were on strike that day and Rhianna would not like to pause. Her mom concurred that she could go to the shopping center, bid a fond farewell to her girl, and took off to work.People saw Rhianna strolling along Highway Drive just before noon.

source youtube

This would be the last time anybody saw her. Rhianna’s mom arrived home that evening to discover the card for her little girl’s companion lying on the lounge area table and a record lying on the floor. The TV was booming in a void room.Calling Rhianna and accepting no answer, Ms. Barreau began looking. First inside the house, at that point outside, in the long run going to neighbors inquiring as to whether they had seen Rhianna that day. Nobody had.

Police were called, however Rhianna was gone forever and right up ’til today nobody recognizes the end result for her.In 2015, a cop endeavoring to tackle the now decades-old virus case presented a reward of $1 million to any individual who had believable data on Rhianna Barreau’s vanishing. Nothing happened to that either. After such a long time, Ms. Barreau still lives in a similar house, daring to dream that her little girl may return. Or possibly that there will be some sort of conclusion before she herself passes on.

Serial Killings in North Tynong

On December 6, 1980, a man dumping creature stays in Tynong North ran over something that looked to him to be human bones. He quickly advised neighborhood police, who at that point continued to reveal the remaining parts of three ladies.

Image result for North Tynong killings youtube
source youtube

After two years, the remaining parts of a fourth unfortunate casualty was found in a similar zone, a lady named Narumol Stephenson who had been kidnapped a month prior to the main remains were found.One of the people in question, 14-year-old Catherine Headland, was because of report for an evening shift at the neighborhood store on August 28, 1980, where she worked low maintenance to acquire some cash to deal with her adored pony, Prince. Catherine invested some energy with her companions at her beau’s home that prior day taking off to work.

Little did she or any of her friends and family realize that she could stay away for the indefinite future home. Her body was dumped by that of 73-year-old Bertha Miller, who had been snatched 18 days prior. Eighteen-year-old Ann Marie Sargent vanished in October 1980, and her remaining parts were found close Catherine and Bertha.Despite naming suspects throughout the years and connecting the sequential killings to two additional homicides perpetrated in Frankston, police have been not able illuminate either set of wrongdoings. Indeed, even after rounds and adjusts of meetings, police don’t know whether the homicides were submitted by a few people or by a solitary executioner.

AE1 Disappearence

Submarine HMAS AE1 had possibly been in Sydney for two days in 1914 when news came that Serbia had dismissed a final proposal from Austria and that war was approaching. Only a couple of months after the fact, Britain and Germany were at war and Australia had no real option except to enter the war also.

Image result for AE1 submarine youtube
source youtube

AE1 and different warships were prepared in August 1914 and cruised out on their approach to Queensland on September 2. When the submarines touched base at the goal, they were to get requests to set up a joint control of Rabaul, Papua New Guinea.The occupation went as arranged. On September 14, AE1 and destroyer Parramatta set out from the Rabaul Harbor for a watch of Cape Gazelle. The two boats were to remain inside survey scope of one another and guarantee they reemerged the harbor before dusk. Sooner or later in the midafternoon, Parramatta dismissed AE1, which had prior asked for data about perceivability.

The group accepted that AE1 was gone to Rabaul and headed there also yet didn’t see the submarine as they went. At the point when by 8:00 PM AE1 still hadn’t returned or been gotten notification from, an inquiry was launched.The look extended the extent that New Ireland and New Britain yet yielded no outcomes. AE1 was formally absent. Hypotheses went from a German assault to a mechanical breakdown making the submarine be cleared out to the untamed ocean, and even an inner blast. AE1 has never been found.

Wilga Water Hole

In 1941, the Sunday Mail described the account of a representative of Ruthven Station in Queensland who chose to fabricate a cottage for himself and his significant other to live in. The cottage remained on the banks of the Wilga water gap near the station. His better half had no second thoughts about being at the cabin alone while he worked, yet he returned home one night to discover her in hysterics.

Image result for Wilga Water Hole youtube
source youtube

Trying to make sense of what had frightened his significant other so much, the station representative could just escape her that she had heard paralyzingly alarming shouts and howling radiating from the water opening. The man trusted his better half had been terrified by the shouts of a winged creature, and he wasn’t stressed in any way. He didn’t consider anything it again until half a month later when he must be away on business for two days and nights.Upon his arrival, his significant other was again insane, far more atrocious than the past time and inflexible that she heard howling and shouting ascending from the water opening. Completely scared now by the condition of his constantly practical spouse, the man removed her from the cottage and stayed away forever there.

When he left, he cautioned a portion of his partners about the frighteningness of the water hole.His associates were incredulous, and two or three them chose to stay outdoors alongside the water opening medium-term. They remained wakeful until after 12 pm, the main frighten coming when an old bull roared and startled them. The men giggled at themselves and one by one nodded off alongside the withering open air fire. Notwithstanding, it wasn’t some time before they were woken impolitely from their fantasies by a stunning moaning expanding in volume with each scream. The awful solid was radiating from the water opening. The men tossed their things together and hightailed it out of there.

Stories are uncontrolled that the crying could be from the apparition of a kid slaughtered by wild pigs whose body was found at the water gap numerous years back. Another story expresses that a shepherd was killed in the region and his body tossed into the water opening. Doubters trust that the screaming is from the a neighborhood types of owl, the ground-breaking owl, or is brought about by an underground channel. There have been a few examinations, yet the reason for the crying at the Wilga water gap stays unexplained.

Ghost Train Fire at Luna Park

In June 1979, a cheerful family was trusting that a ship will transport them to Luna Park, a well known carnival situated in Sydney. Jenny and John Godson had anticipated this minute for quite a while, needing to ruin their two youthful children with a fun outing. In the wake of having visited the Taronga Zoo, they at long last advanced toward Luna Park where they had a whale of a period going on all the distinctive rides the recreation center brings to the table. Toward the night’s end, the family needed to settle on a ultimate choice before leaving for home.

Image result for Ghost Train Fire at Luna Park youtube
source youtube

Which ride would they spend their last four tickets on?The young men settled on the Ghost Train and took off to the ride with their dad while Jenny went off on a short bypass for a frozen yogurt. When she restored a couple of minutes after the fact, she strolled into a bad dream. Rather than seeing her better half and two young men having a ton of fun Ghost Train ride, she saw smoke surging from the train as it plunged down the track and park representatives attempting frantically to get individuals off it each time it rose up out of a tunnel.Jenny’s significant other and two young men, alongside four different travelers, didn’t make it out. Some time after the disaster, Jenny went over a portion of the photos taken amid that terrible day and halted to gaze at one specifically.

An image of her child Damien, the last one at any point taken, demonstrates the young man modestly presenting beside a scary figure wearing an evil looking veil with horns on his head (presented previously). They were not able find the man later.After the reality, examinations were made between the figure and the god (or evil presence relying upon which form of the story you read) Moloch. It is trusted that Moloch favored kids to be singed alive as penances. Was this an evil method to present human penances to an old god or would it say it was intentional pyromania in a business question as some others have asserted? Jenny Godson thought something insidious was grinding away, however the secret of precisely who the horned, covered man was remains.

Leave a Reply